Could you please translate this into Hakka?
Lingwa de planeta (also Lidepla, LdP) is a constructed international auxiliary language, whose development began in 2006 in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, by a group of enthusiasts, with Dmitri Ivanov being the project leader. The basic version of the language was published in 2010. Lidepla is based on the most widely spoken languages of the world, including Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Persian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Hi! I've seen there is an article about Confucius but there isn't one about Confucianism nor about the Analect. Could you please translate this into Hakka?
- The Analects of Confucius, also known by its Chinese name as the Lunyu (lit. "Selected Sayings"), is the collection of sayings and ideas attributed to the Chinese philosopher Confucius and his contemporaries, traditionally believed to have been written by Confucius' followers.
- Confucianism is an ethical and philosophical system, on occasion described as a religion,[note 1] developed from the teachings of the Chinese philosopher Confucius.
- OK. Perfect. I have to go for a couple of hours but don't worry because I'll come back and continue creating articles in here. --Chabi1 (對話) 10:58, 2 七月 2014 (UTC)
- How do you say in English Ngìn-kûng ngî-ngièn and Ngìn-chho ngî-ngièn? --Chabi1 (對話) 11:14, 2 七月 2014 (UTC)
- I've seen that you have written the article Catalonia. However there is another one called Kâ-thai-lò-nì-â-ngî. Woudln't it be better to translate "Catalonia" as "Kâ-thai-lò-nì-â"? --Chabi1 (對話) 11:20, 2 七月 2014 (UTC)
- 用戶:Chabi1/Templates --Chabi1 (對話) 11:37, 2 七月 2014 (UTC)
What to change into Romanised Hakka[Kói ngièn-sṳ́-mâ]
Could you please translate this into English. I think it is saying something wrong.
- Pâ-lùn-sî-â Chhṳ-chhṳ-khî (Pâ-lùn-sî-â-ngî: Comunitat Valenciana; Sî-pân-ngà-ngî: Comunidad Valenciana) he Sî-pân-ngà ke yit ke Chhṳ-chhṳ-khî, vi-yî Sî-pân-ngà koet-thú tûng-nàm-phu. Li̍t-sṳ́ sông chên vì Pâ-lùn-sî-â Ti-koet (Pâ-lùn-sî-â-ngî: País Valencià; Sî-pân-ngà-ngî: País Valenciano).
I am afraid there has never been such Valencian Empire. The so-called "País Valencià/País Valenciano" is a term created by nationalists who want the independence of the region but it has no historical relevance. I will delete the last bit as it is not true. --Chabi1 (對話) 13:03, 2 七月 2014 (UTC)
Could you please translate the following phrases:
- Geography of Spain
- Autonomous Communities of Spain
- Provinces of Spain
- History of Spain
- Languages of Spain
- Languages by country
- Languages of Europe
- Languages by continent
Could you please delete the article that appear here