- English: I wish to nominate User:Anson2812, a native Hakka speaker from Mainland China as Administrator for hakka wikipedia. Here are his contributions to date. I myself wish to resign as Administrator so User:Anson2812 would be a good replacment and be able to help support new Hakka editors who are currently living in the regions of Mainland China. --Hakka (talk) 06:36, 2 Ńg-ngie̍t 2013 (UTC)
(+) 贊成/Chan-sṳ̀n (Support)[Kói ngièn-sṳ́-mâ]
- Chan-sṳ̀n I strongly support him! --Mnemonic kek (talk) 15:02, 2 Ńg-ngie̍t 2013 (UTC)
- Chan-sṳ̀n --Chrysolophus pictus (對話) 23:02, 29 九月 2015 (UTC)
- Chan-sṳ̀n --Liuxinyu970226 (對話) 08:44, 30 九月 2015 (UTC)
- Chan-sṳ̀n --Katxis (對話) 10:55, 30 九月 2015 (UTC)
- Chan-sṳ̀n--Tshong-tin-nyin (對話) 08:31, 22 十月 2015 (UTC)
(-) 反對/Fán-tui (Oppose)[Kói ngièn-sṳ́-mâ]
Questions for the candidate Anson2812 by the community[Kói ngièn-sṳ́-mâ]
- 1. What admin work do you intend to take part in?
- 2. What are your best contributions to Wikipedia, and why?
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- 4. Is Hakka Wikipedia currently accessible to Hakka speakers from Mainland China or is it blocked? During periods when it is blocked, are you still able to find ways to access Hakka Wikipedia and continue to perform your Administrator functions?
- 5. Will you continue to show respect for Hakka users who have different script preferences and to maintain the current parallel multi-script policy (Hakka Chinese characters, Romanized Taiwanese Siyen Hakka and Romanized Hong Kong Moiyen Hakka) after you have become Administrator?